An exciting weekend for Goldilocks Goodies! Just finished our first ever Gluten-Free Expo, hopefully beginning an annual tradition to meet fellow gluten-free business owners, bakers, and foodies. If you attended, you had the chance to meet my mom and dad, who were my volunteer staff for the event. My mom is my fellow-baker and knowledge of all things baking in the kitchen. We put on some Motown, aprons, and get to work in the kitchen together! My dad got to wear the apron this time at the expo.
If you were one of the attendees, then you also got a giveaway from me – a handmade personalized clothespin. I wanted to give something useful that speaks to Goldilocks Goodies brand as hand-made, recyclable, and thoughtful. Here’s a list to get you started of the many uses of clothespins. Feel free to add a suggestion in the comment section.
1. Use them on curtains – either to tie back or to hold closed (in hotel room when traveling)
2. Clip on dryer sheet so can easily find and re-use while scent still lasts.
3. Clip dishtowel to pant/skirt waist for instant apron.
4. Clip to edge of covered saucepan to let a little steam escape.
5. Keep outdoor Christmas lights in place
6. Hold cloth in place while hemming if you don’t have a safety pin
7. Clip to handle of dish taking to potluck with description of dish/owner
8. Keep a book open to your page if you’re reading while eating or as a bookmark
9. Clip business cards together after an event to follow-up the next day
10. Clip on ribbon of wrapped gift to attach a gift card
More creative ideas can be found on my Pinterest board